Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oh How I Love Traditions!

Hello All! It has been a busy few days and I have loved every second of it! Sunday we had the 6th Annual Dirty Santa Party. Its crazy to me not only that I have had the same friends that long, but that we have kept the same traditions for that long :) I guess that means I'm growing up. For the last 6 years, we have gotten together and exchanged gifts. This is the picture from the first year (which I'm guessing was 2006 because thats the first documentation I have of it via camera....who knows, it could have actually been a year earlier). Notice the one child........



The next year that I could find a picture of was 2008. Notice there are only 2 children....both belonging to the same parents.


This one is from 2010. A lot more kids in this one and one guy with way too short shorts :)


And this years. The short shorts guy and his wife and 2 kiddos left before picture time.


It is a fun time of socialization and dirty santa-ing. Sometimes the gifts are normal, sometimes you get a huge stuffed replica of a herpes virus......you never know!

Today, we had our dr's appt and the 3D ultrasound. Baby is measuring great- 1 lb 12 oz (average is 1 lb 8 oz at this time). During both the ultrasound at the drs office and the 3d the turkey wouldnt keep its hands away from its face. Looks like we might need to buy stock in pacifiers! Here are a couple of pics where Esther behaved (seriously, there are maybe 10 pictures out of 100 or so without an arm by its head!)



There was actually one picture where a toe is poking an eye. Thats talent and I totally give the credit to H.L. :)

1 comment:

  1. It's getting so close!!!! Very anxious to see what you are going to have :)

    ReplyDelete