Here are the rules:
1. post these rules.
2. post a photo of yourself & 11 random facts about you.
3. answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. create 11 new questions & tag new people to answer them.
5. go to their blog/twitter & let them know they’ve been tagged.
Eleven Random Facts :
(Those who know me well will not be surprised by any of this...)
1. I label my socks with a number and a "R" for right and "L" for left. Those socks are then soul mates and if one gets lost, the other goes in the trash. They will always be worn as a pair and on the appropriate foot.
2. I have a real hard time putting the aforementioned socks on without putting lotion on my feet first. Something about the cotton and dry skin grosses me out in a real bad way.
3. I dont like plain milk. I like chocolate milk, but only when I make it......with about a 1:3 ratio of chocolate to milk :)
4. I played the drums in high school. As in, I was such a herd core band nerd that I quit cheerleading to stay in band. That being said, it is the thing I miss most about high school. If they had an old person marching band in tulsa, I would be there in two seconds flat.
5. Unlike Brandi, I WISH I loved running. I really really really want to love it, but it doesnt matter how many times I try to learn to love it, I still HATE it. Doesnt mean I have given up on it, though. I still have high hopes for loving to run one day.....
6. I have the most awesome group of friends. I have known a lot of them since jr high/high school and I think it is such a blessing that through all of the changes we have all had in our lives, we have maintained such strong bonds!
7. I could eat ice cream multiple times a day, every day. Yummo.
8. I'm super OCD about some thing in my life and not at all about others. My closet is organized by length of sleeve and then within each of those catagories, they are organized by color, lightest to darkest. But there is clutter on my kitchen cabinet and dining room table 90% of the time.
9. My husband moved his bed into our house last fall. It is so tall that I have to have a step stool to get into it. Even more difficult almost 8 months pregnant. I could be "sexy" getting into bed with him if my life depended on it.
10. I have a small addiction to candles. I just counted and there are 14 out in the house, 18 in a stockpile in the closet, 40 votives that are on standby, and a handful of non-smelley or just random candles that I have ready to burn if the power goes out (so i dont have to burn the good ones and waste them, of course!). On top of all of that, I have 5 scentsy warmers and an entire cloth bin of smells that go with them.
11. H.L. and I just bought a suburban. Its the first vehicle I have owned that had a key fob and I didnt have to actually put a key in and lock or unlock it. I feel like a baller :)
1. what's your favorite season of the year and why?
I LOVE summer. Its my favorite. There is just so much more you can do when it is lighter later and
2. how did you meet your spouse?
We met in 2004 through EMSA. According to him, it was in the ambulance bay at St. John, but I honestly dont remember. What I do remember is that he would suffer through night shifts and then have to go straight to the fire department just so he could spend 12 hours with me :)
3. what's you idea of a perfect date?
Anything relaxed. Maybe even on a beach.
4. what's your favorite vacation you've been on?
Either Hawaii or my honeymoon in Puerta Vallarta.
5. what is your favorite hobby?
If you asked my husband, Im sure he would say pestering him :) I honestly dont know that I do anything that I would call a "hobby" anymore. It used to be sunday night Angry Beaver softball, so now I will just go with hanging out with the friends and laughing a lot.
6. what is your number one favorite food?
Ice cream, if that counts as "food". Otherwise, maybe italian?
7. if you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Right here in Oklahoma. I honestly dont think I want to be anywhere else.
8. what is one of your favorite childhood memories?
My grandpa sitting on the counter and swinging me on his feet while I drank a chocolate malk made by my granny.
9. what is one of your habits you wish you could break?
Eating out of boredom! I am so bad about it.
10. what is your favorite pair of shoes?
My tennies! I am all about the comfort, man.
11. where do you want to be in 5 years?
I want to be in the country telling my housefull of kids to go play outside! Still working in the nursery, cause its pretty much the best job ever. Still hanging out with the same friends and still making time for all the family.
Alright...I'm tagging Rachel, Lindsi, and Steph. I will fully admit to copying all of the questions from somewhere and not thinking of any of them on my own!!
Your eleven questions:
1. what made you want to start blogging?
2. what is your biggest pet peeve?
3. if you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
4. if money, schooling, or time wasn't an issue :: what career would you choose?
5. what is your favorite guilty pleasure food?
6. what is your biggest (or just one) regret in life?
7. favorite vacation ever?
8. if you won the lottery tomorrow, what is the first thing you would do?
9. what's the one thing you look forward to each day
10. what is your favorite physical feature?
11. where do you want to be in 5 years?
Alright, girls! Have fun!
I'm doing to end on a picture of the belley. 6 more weeks and we will finally see if its a he or a she!