Sunday, September 4, 2011

There is a first time for everything.....

So....Here goes! I'm going to try to be cool like my friends Rachel and Lindsi and try this blogging business out. No guarantees!! I recently found out that there is a bun in my oven, so I figured this would be a good way to keep the family and friends updated. Johnny and I went to the first Dr's. appt on Wednesday and I was measuring right at 6 weeks. We got to hear the heartbeat, which was a very surreal experience. I think it made it a million times more real for both of us. The due date is April 25, 2012. I'm sure in the next few weeks it will all start setting in. Even though this was something we planned, it still feels nuts to think that we are going to be parents. Responsible for another life.Ahhhhhhh!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment